Welcome to my think tank. Today, for some reason, I keep thinking of random things that seem like the things that are always a good idea, so, I’m sharing. If you have something better, let me know!
- Having shopping bags handy. You never know when you’ll need one for holding things like used Kleenex or more shopping bags.
- String cheese. Anytime, anywhere.
- Going for a walk with a friend. Exercise and chitchat and outdoors is perfection.
- A simple, all-purpose dress. There are some days I have to look presentable and have no energy to make that happen.
- Keeping pre-cut fruit in the fridge. Would I be eating watermelon now if I had to cut it up myself? Hell no!
- Putting pre-cut fruit in a non-leaky container. Watermelon juice is pretty damn sticky for a fruit made of water.
- A spare toothbrush. What if yours falls on the floor and it’s late and you’re already in pajamas?